Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cloth diapers - Disposable diapers

I am a big supporter of cloth diapers and the cloth diaper community. I was getting excited about cloth diapering #3 who is due Dec 7th. I have bought a few cloth diapers here and there, and they are so cute, and easy to use! I have bought some pink and some blue, a little of this and a little of that. Check out my stash so far.BUT for someone who plans to cloth diaper, I sure do have a boat load of disposable diapers! I have been collecting these for over a year now, and wow it sure has grown. I bought all of these while couponing, and got some of these for as little as $0.75/pk up to about $5 a pk. I only bought them when they were on clearance, I had high value coupons, and were huge savings compared to a brand new pack. I pulled all of the diapers I had and wanted to sort them again, and add in some new deals I had gotten. The girls were excited and at first just jumped right in to the pile!We then tried to build a diaper wall, and of course it got too tall and collapsed, but I got a pic before it went down. Veronica in the back trying to help.after the wall fell, I just started to build a "diaper brick road" lol.
yes I have all these, but I think all us moms know that you can't have too many diapers, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments :)