Monday, June 7, 2010

My Kitty Chaos Loves Me


Pretty much every night Chaos has been bringing in at least one lizard that she has caught. She comes through the dog door, and I hear her with her very distinct open mouth "meow" because she is bringing the still living lizard, in her mouth! She is telling me "look what I caught for you"
Tonight, I hear her "meow" her lizard meow, (I had been wondering when she'd bring one in today) and sitting here at the computer I say "kitty, what did you bring me tonight, come here kitty" she brought the lizard to me all the way to the computer desk, I put my hand down, and she came and dropped it in my hand!!!!! talk about crazy kitty! I have been telling her "thank you" "good kitty" because I know its her way of showing me she loves me... I just end up taking them outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments :)