Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lots of Picnic n Park fun!!

I was really pondering what to do today. Picnic was suggested and I thought that was a great idea. I packed us a lunch and away we went with our stroller down to our subdivision's park, just down the road.
We unpacked our sandwiches, chips and drinks, and had a yummy lunch, under the shade of a nice oak tree. Haha, Veronica's picture smile is rather toothy.Veronica had to potty, so thankful they have a bathroom down there. We then went onto the playground. The slides were pretty hot esp on one side, but they went down a few times anyway. They also love to play on the monkey bars. They need my help to cross, being so short I hold their legs while they swing across with their arms, lol. Valerie went first, Veronica didn't like that too much :Pthen Veronicanow THIS is a REAL smile!!!
After the monkey bars, we went and looked for acorns, Veronica loves to look for these, and Valerie was a big help to her sister in finding a bunch today.While looking for acorns, I saw some of these little plant things. They close their leaves when you touch them. I showed the girls and the thought it was very cool. I have no idea what the name of these things are.They were touching them together, getting very close to see the leaves closing.shortly after, we all agreed that it was time to go home.
BYE

view all the pictures from today here..
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=134948&id=656893254&l=d910c48ed3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments :)